PathFinder™ is designed for taxi fleets ranging in size from a hundred to several thousand vehicles. This is one of the most in-depth and comprehensive dispatch applications in the market today, and it is deployed in some of the largest taxi fleets in North America and Europe. PathFinder™ provides an integrated mobile data system, including user-friendly application software and Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs), and supports a variety of dispatch and fleet management methodologies. Digital Dispatch’s technical staff provide on-site installation and 24/7 support.
- Improves calltaker, dispatcher, and driver efficiency, resulting in more revenue per mile. Using configurable dispatch methods, PathFinder™ immediately dispatches jobs to drivers, eliminating backlogs and allowing drivers to service more customers.
- Creates a professional working environment for drivers and office personnel, reducing employee turnover. Our configurable dispatch methods assign jobs fairly to drivers and relieve drivers and dispatchers from the stress of communicating by traditional two-way voice radios.
- Increases your capacity for business and decreases operating costs. It can increase your fare revenue by enabling you to handle many more calls and to provide a better service.
- Increased customer satisfaction translates into more profits. PathFinder™ provides a professional, high-tech image consistent with today’s marketplace.
- Supports cellular Public Data Networks (PDN) & Private Mobile Radio (PMR)
- Supports multi-company operation
- Supports multiple dispatching methods
- In-vehicle mobile data terminals & peripheral equipment
- Secure, PCI PA-DSS compliant payment processing – credit / prepaid /account cards
- Text turn-by-turn instructions
- Display job statistics and track vehicles on a map
- Use a comprehensive set of reports to manage your fleet
- Self-service booking suite for passengers